Army Combat Shirt - ACS - MASSIF
Sale Price: Starting at $49.85
MFR Part No: MS-1
| World Leader in Flame Resistant, High performance, Outdoor Apparel, to Elite Military, LE, and Search & Rescue Professionals.
Massif's ACS is the new standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the worlds most unforgiving environments. Our innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor. Features:
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IR tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric technology
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Color:UCP #ASCUC
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Armys Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program (https://peosoldier.army.mil/newpeo/ContactUs/faqs/CertProg.asp)
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the pyroman thermal mannikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Over one million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army
*This is a Military Surplus Item. It does NOT qualify for any free shipping discounts.*